Portable light power plant Wanco 600 Watt Solar LED 20 Foot Telescoping Light Tower Small Trailer offers four adjustable high-efficiency 50 Watt LED lights fixtures offering a combined 20,100 lumens connected to an easy to setup small mobile platform. The 20 foot telescoping light array rotates up to 350 degrees offering fully adjustable light fixtures. Power system includes manual on/off modes, two 300 watt solar panels, four 12v DC 4D AGM batteries with 400A/h capacity, heavy duty theft resistant battery box, battery charge controller 40 amp 27 volt, 2 inch ball hitch and a 2000 pound axle.
Wanco portable solar towers light up a large area without a noisy engine or an external power supply. High-efficiency LED lights can be raised to 20 or 30 feet depending on the model. Choose the appropriate combination of batteries, solar power and lights for the performance you require. Four-light models can be expanded to eight lights in just minutes. Operating modes include automated dusk-to-dawn operation, among other settings.
The energy-efficient lights on these light towers are powered by sealed, maintenance-free batteries, which are charged automatically via the adjustable solar panels. Portable and easy to deploy, setup takes less than 5 minutes by one person.
- Bright energy-efficiency lights
- Telescoping mast, 20-foot height
- Automatic photocell-controlled on/off
- Manual operating mode
- Silent operation
- Battery powered
- Automatic solar charging
- Maintenance-free AGM batteries
- Adjustable-tilt solar panel array
- Lights Four adjustable light fixtures
- Luminosity 5025 lumens per fixture 20,100 total lumens
- Coverage area 7200 sq. ft.
- Power draw 50 watts per light fixture
- Light height 20 feet when fully extended; lights operate at any height
- Batteries 400 Ah, wired as a 24-volt system
- Solar 600 W Charger 40 A
- Deployed footprint 158×83 in. (401×211 cm), L×W Deployed height 236 in. (599 cm)
- Travel height 108 in. (273 cm)
- Weight, approx. 1550 lbs. (703 kg)
Rural & hard-to-reach areas
Construction & work sites
Wherever high-voltage power is not an option