Watts WQCFU-T-11KIT Quick-Change 10″ Triple System, Bracket, Sediment, Carbon, UF, Faucet & Install Kit
The advantages of the watts WQCFU-T-11 KIT system is the versatility of the filter cartridges a single system can use many cartridges to adapt to your application. The filter cartridge is easily removed with one turn and has double O-rings on the cartridge to give you ultimate protection against leaks. This no mess system makes the cartridge replacement a easy task and does not require any special tools or a plumber. The filters meet NSF standard 53 and NSF standard 42 which makes this product a great choice for any home or business.
- Number: Watts WQCFU-T-11 KIT
- Sediment WQCSC11 Pre-filters Traps sediment and other particles such as dirt, silt, and rust for better looking and tasting water.
Change every 6 months.
- Carbon Block WQCCC11 Pre-filters Advanced Carbon Block Media removes chlorine, taste, and odor for more delicious water.
Change every 6 months.
- Hollow Fiber WQCHFC11 Membrane The Hollow Fiber Membrane provides ultrafiltration for your drinking water ensuring it is the highest quality.
Change every 12 months.
This systems does require 20psi of inlet pressure and has a pressure drop of 3 psi at 0.5 GPM
Features & Benefits
- Quick-Change™ cartridges are removed with a single turn.
- No filter sumps, no mess, no fuss
- No tank needed, frees up space
- Cartridges have double O-rings to prevent leaks
- Choice of cartridge types and sizes for residential, commercial and foodservice applications Quick-Change™ Drinking Water Systems Vs. RO Systems
- Low cost alternative to RO
- No reject water (100% of the water is used)
- No pressure problems, Units work as low as 20psi / 1.4 bar pressure
- Installation is quick and easy
- Leaves essential nutrients in water
- Three different cartridge sizes available
- Cartridges are color coded for easy identification
- Connection Type: (3) 1/4″ OD
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 1 µm
- Change Frequency: 6 months
- Operating Temp: Min. 39F to Max. 100F
- Work Pressure: Min. 20psig – Max. 80psig
- Flow Rate: .50 GPM
- Media Type: Sediment, Carbon Block, Hollow Fiber
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Dimension Length: 11″ (27.9 cm)
- Diameter: 2.50 lbs.
- Reduces: NSF Standard 42*
- Contaminants Reduce: chlorine taste and odor (97%), Class IV Particles (96%), sediment, dirt, silt, sand, THMs (99%), limescale, rust particles, dissolved solids (96%), lead (95%), various chemicals, VOCs (95%), cysts (99.95%) such as Cryptosporidium (99.99%) and Giardia Lamblia (99.99%), various chemicals (95%) including herbicides (99%), pesticides (99%), insecticides (99%), and more
Toboa Energy Resources LLC is an authorized Watts Water Technology dealer. Many “knock-off filters” are sold into the market from foreign countries with questionable quality and effectiveness. Toboa Energy provides the best OEM and replacement choice for your most important asset, clean, safe, sediment free water. Toboa Energy Resources LLC offers outstanding Watts Water Technology products and has been providing sales and replacement services online since 2007. It’s no surprise why our customers keep coming back! Quality, reliability, honesty and good service.