The Winco WL22000VE/A Portable Electric Generator 22kW “the Big Dog just got bigger”. The WL22000VE has the most power output in its class. This unit has our newest feature, the digital meter. You will be able to monitor your generator’s capacity, hours, volts, frequency, and RPM. An alarm will flash when the unit is unbalanced, out of operating ranges, or needs an oil change.
The WL22000VE Commercial, earns the WINCO designation “Bigger Dog” among the most durable and dependable generators in the market and it produces bigger power. The Winco WL22000VE/A 22kW offers 22kW starting watts and 19kW continuous duty. The next advancement in spray foam, agricultural, and roofing applications. A durable Vanguard 31 HP engine with a reliable inherently regulated brush less generator end allows this generator to withstand harsh environments where other generators fail. The most important proof of the quality of this generator is in your application. Put the Winco WL22000VE-03/A Portable to work in your business and watch the hour meter turn.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine – Premium-grade Vanguard engines are application-engineered to power equipment that works for a living.
- YourGen Meter – LED meter displaying hours, RPMs, voltage, and frequency readings. Verifies the load balance with a load bar display. Warnings when a parameter is outside of normal range and when an oil change is needed.
- Low Oil Protection – In the event there is low oil pressure, the engine will shut down, which will protect the engine from damage.
- Powder Coat Paint – For an incredibly durable finish.
- Sturdy Wrap-Around Welded Tubular Cradle – Redesigned 14 gauge tubular cradle.
- Premium Circuit Breakers – Providing clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit.
- 100% Load Tested – You won’t find statistical sampling here. We load test every generator before it leaves our facility.
- Starting Watts – 22000
- Running Watts – 19000
- Running Amps 120/240 – 158.3/79.2
- Voltage Regulation – Capacitor +/- 1.5%
- 120V Receptacles – (4) NEMA 5-20 20A (GFCI)
- 120V Receptacles – (1) NEMA L14-30 30A (GFCI)
- 240V Recpetacles – (2)L14-50R 50A (GFCI)
- Engine – BRIGGS & STRATTON VANGUARD
- Shipping Dimensions – 43.5” x 31” x 37”
- Weight – 504 lbs.
- Unit Warranty – 3 Years Commercial
- Assembled In – USA
- LED Display – Hours, RPMs, voltage, and frequency readings automatically cycle on the display.
- Load Bars – Easily verify the load balance on each leg of the generator end.
- Warnings – The LED will flash if any parameter gets outside of normal range. A warning will also be displayed when it is time for an oil change.
Product Information Guides
Dolly Kit Outline Drawing 16199-038