The Exeltech XP250-120 250W 12vdc Sine Wave Inverter is a 120vDC INPUT to 100vAC,120vAC, or 230vAC output. Configurable to operate just about any AC load anywhere. Ultra lightweight, yet rugged enough for the most extreme mobile environments. UL listed to 1950 for telecom applications. Made in USA.
Exeltech’s XP250 series inverters are capable of exceeding their rated power by 10% for a limited time. The Exeltech XP250-120 capability at this level is primarily dependant upon temperature. If output power is exceeded, output voltage is reduced to a level which will provide the inverter’s rated power to the load by clipping tops of the waveform. The inverter can operate safely in this mode indefinitely. Should the overload condition clear, the inverter will again provide the cleanest Sine Wave in the industry.
Basic features for all models
- DC Inputs: A two-pole dc connector is provided under the rear cover. The rear cover must also be removed to access this connector.
- Remote Connection: is on the six-pole, plug-in connector located under the rear cover.
- AC Outputs: has one NEMA-15 outlet (standard wall receptacle), located on the front panel.
- 230vAC: inverters have an receptacle located on the front panel.
- Convection cooled.
- DC power ON LED: located on the front panel, will be “ON” when inverter is powered up and DC power is available.
- Low Battery & Thermal Buzzer: produces an audible alarm if DC input voltage falls to a level within 2% to 4% of the low limit of inverter, or, if there is an over temperature condition.
- On/OFF switch located on front panel; turns the inverter on and off.
- Over voltage: protection If input voltage to the inverter exceeds set limits, the inverter will immediately shut off without warning. When input voltage returns to normal range, the inverter will immediately restart.
- Over temperature protection: The inverter is also protected against overheating
More info… Exeltech XP250 Series Brochure.pdf