E-Z-GO RXV 165W PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (C3-48F28.3VR). PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panels charge your golf car’s batteries, helping you drive farther and keep your batteries longer. This panel is designed specifically for the E-Z-GO RXV Golf Car.
- 165W E-Z-GO RXV PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel (C3-48F28.3VR)
- Self-tapping snaps
- Extension cable
- Installation instructions
* Charge controller (sold separately) required to charge batteries safely from the solar panel.
- Extended Battery Life – Our studies show the number of battery cycles can be extended up to 50 percent compared to golf cars without PowerDrive.
- Good For The Environment – On average, a PowerDrive Golf Car Solar Panel creates enough electricity per year to offset over 250 pounds of carbon dioxide production.
- Increase Driving Range – On a typical sunny day a PowerDrive panel increases driving range by as much as 50 percent giving you confidence cars make it back to the clubhouse after a long day.
- Lower Charging Costs – PowerDrive creates and feeds electricity into golf car batteries during daylight, even in low-light, saving an estimated 20 percent in yearly electrical costs.
- Easy Installation – Weighs in at less than ten pounds and install quickly, with no special tools.
- Electrical: Wattage: 165W
- Operating Voltage: 28.3V
- OCV: 34.2V
- SCC: 6.1A
- Current: 5.7A
- Physical: Dimensions 55.5 x 37.5 inches 1,409.7 x 952.5 mm
- Weight 9.1lb / 4.1kg
- Part: C3-48F28.3VR
- Charge Controllers: 48V
- Certification: CE, RoHS, MIL-STD-810G, Berry Amendment Compliance
- Made in USA
* Typical specs measured at STC. Contact PowerFilm for maximum specs and tolerances to use in custom designs or complex applications.
Required in order to regulate charge from the PowerDrive panel. Other voltages available upon request.
.E-Z-GO RXV SPECIFICATIONS pdf
There are no reviews yet.