Samlex EVO-1212F-HW 12v 1200 W Pure Sine Inverter is an all-in-one unit. The Samlex Evolution Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. Useful for boats, RVs, cabins, specialty vehicles, alternative energy, back-up, and emergency power applications.
Samlex EVO-1212F-HW 12v 1200 W Pure Sine Inverter operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightening fast loading and response times, utilizing nine points of physical protection monitoring to detect fault conditions and to protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments. Five temperature sensors placed throughout the EVO unit determines operation of two speed controlled cooling fans, reducing unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where fans are necessary.
- Two separate AC inputs connect simultaneously. No need for reconfiguring when different power sources are available.
- Generator Input possesses more tolerance for wave form distortion, preventing unnecessary “rejection of AC input and switch to inverter” errors.
- Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determined min and max thresholds to switch from Grid/Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by “Status Relay” contact and can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (manual initiation only)
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of the battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery, rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extending the life of the battery.
- ONLINE mode can be used to prioritize Batters/Inverter over the grid. Ideal for those operating primarily on solar power.
- Connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVO through the Battery Charger external DC input. Seamless integration of solar charging.
- 3x surge power
- Large power overload allowances available for long periods of time. Increased inverter capacity means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, effectively reducing costs.
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.