This Sterlco 56T 2 inch 60F-140F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve has everything you need for reliable temperature control. The Sterlco 56T 2 inch Flanged 60F-140F Adjustable Temperature Control Valve evenly regulates cooling water and other fluids in the most rugged applications. It’s ideal for hydraulic power packaged equipment, hydraulic presses or wherever reliable performance is required. The 56-T Valve is available in six different temperature ranges.
- Liquid Connections Size: 2″, 125# ANSI Flange
- Fluid Pressure Range: Up to 150 PSI for 1 1/2″ through 2 1/2″
- Standard Temperature Range: Adjustable (opening point adjustment may be anywhere within the standard ranges shown)
- Body: Brass Alloy Casting
- Valve Parts: Brass Alloy
- Standard Capillary Length: 6″ (for other capillary lengths, consult factory)
- Valve Mounting: Any position
- Standard Bulbs For 2″ and 2 1/2″ valve sizes: 3/4″ x 11″ with 3/4″ union connection
- Seat Disc: Replaceable Buna-N
- Seat Bead: Replaceable brass
- Temperature Adjustment 1-1/2” thru 2 1/2” valves: For lower temperature, turn adjusting screw clockwise. For higher temperature, turn counterclockwise.