Winco 64863-009 100A Manual Transfer Switch 3ph 208-240 NEMA-3R double throw manual switches are rated heavy-duty making them ideal for use in the most rugged conditions, including residential, light commercial and industrial manual transfer applications. The Winco 64863-009 weatherproof NEMA 3R enclosure protects this high quality switch from the elements. All Winco stock switches are non-fusible. Reliable Performance and Extended Equipment Life
Blade and jaw switch construction is the industry’s preferred approach for a tight, clean closure on the circuit. Plus, the tin plated copper current-carrying components reduce corrosion and oxidation to prolong the switch life.
- Designed to the tough NEMA standards set for heavy-duty switches to create a durable switch that outperforms all others.
- Easy-to-throw, tough-to-break operating mechanism is designed to meet the number of no-load operations required by UL and NEMA standards.
- Switch: Visible blades for positive indication that the switch is ON or OFF
- Non-Fusible: Manually connect or disconnect the load from the source
- Voltage: 240
- Poles: 3 (3 Phase)
- Amps: 200
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Corrosion resistant, baked enamel for an incredibly durable finish.
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Dimensions: 30.5” x 10.25” x 12” x 6.93”
- Part #: 64863-009