The 200 Amp ASCO 185SE 2-wire Start Service Entrance Rated NEMA1 are 2-wire control switches that are compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers. The switch monitors incoming utility power. When the utility power fails it starts the generator and transfer the emergency load onto the generator. After the utility power is restored it will transfer the load back to the utility source, cool down the generator and then return to a standby mode. The ATS has an exercise circuit that tests the generator system every week. The automatic test feature can be set under load or under no load.
The ATS includes a service entrance rated main line circuit breaker to save time and money during installation.
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- The ASCO series is UL listed 1008 for optional standby systems,and meets all NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
- 100A, 200A and 400A ratings
- Circuit breaker disconnect on the normal source for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment
- Bonding jumper on neutral and ground.
- Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus
- Solderless screw type terminals for external power connections
- Available in either UL Approved Type 3R outdoor (aluminum) enclosure
- Available with solid neutral
- Available with optional standby source breaker, specify 1APS