Winco 64863-006 200 Amp Square D Manual Transfer Switch 1 Phase 2 Pole 240v NEMA 3R double throw manual switches are rated heavy-duty making them ideal for use in the most rugged conditions, including residential, light commercial and industrial manual transfer applications. The weatherproof NEMA 3R enclosure protects this high quality switch from the elements. All Winco stock switches are non-fusable. Reliable Performance and Extended Equipment Life
- Blade and jaw switch construction is the industry’s preferred approach for a tight, clean closure on the circuit. Plus, the tin plated copper current-carrying components reduce corrosion and oxidation to prolong the switch life.
- Designed to the tough NEMA standards set for heavy-duty switches to create a durable switch that outperforms all others.
- Easy-to-throw, tough-to-break operating mechanism is designed to meet the number of no-load operations required by UL and NEMA standards.
- Switch: Visible blades for positive indication that the switch is ON or OFF
- Non-Fusible: Manually connect or disconnect the load from the source
- Voltage: 240
- Poles: 2
- Amps: 200
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Corrosion resistant, baked enamel for an incredibly durable finish.
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Dimensions: 32.5” x 20.63” x 24” x 10.63” 70
- Part #: 64863-006