230A ASCO 300 Manual Transfer Switch 3 Phase 4 Pole
The 230A ASCO 300 Manual Transfer Switch 3 Phase 4 Pole enclosure is perfect for applications where power interruptions are not an option. The 300 series switch has proven its dependability in critical industries such as telecom, agriculture, municipal and medical. Furthermore, the equipment is listed to UL standard 1008 to comply with safety and NEC installation requirements. The ASCO 300 Series switches are also the most compact designs for automatic power transfer switches in the industry.
When power fails, businesses suffer. For some organizations, a permanent generator is too costly. Instead, a permanent means for quickly connecting a portable or temporary generator can make economic sense. Installing a manual transfer switch and a connecting means can provide an adequate and cost effective solution. This equipment can provide access for an alternate power source when a generator malfunctions or is removed from service for maintenance.
The ASCO SERIES 300 Manual Transfer Switch is the perfect load transfer solution for commercial and municipal applications. Choose from many diverse customization options to suit your individual needs. The SERIES 300 is good for both residential and industrial applications.
Every ASCO SERIES 300 Manual Transfer Switch provides the following capabilities and features:
- Transfer Switches listed to UL 1008 standard for optional standby transfer switches; Service Entrance configurations listed to UL 891
- Dual-operator configuration provides 3-position switching with center-off position
- Switch design prevents simultaneous connection to two power sources
- Available from 150 to 1200 Amps, up to 600VAC, single or 3-phase
- Meets NFPA 110 standards for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and NEC® Article 700.3(F)
- 3-Position center-off switch is robust and easy-to-use
- Leverages ASCO’s reliable, field-proven, transfer switching technology
- Modular, compact design is easy to install and maintain
- Designed to handle the demands of motors and high inrush loads
- Service Entrance configurations available
There are no reviews yet.