The 30 Amp ASCO 300 Non-Automatic Transfer Switch 1 Phase 2 Pole configuration. The ASCO non-automatic transfer switches are generally used in applications in which operating personnel are available and the load is not an emergency type requiring immediate automatic transfer of power. The 3NTS series can also be arranged for remote control via ASCO’s connectivity products.
- ASCO Non-Automatic Transfer Switches are manually initiated via soft keys on the user interface panel.
- Sizes range from 30 through 3000 amperes.
- Group G controller provides for addition of optional accessories.
- Controller prevents inadvertent operation under low voltage condition.
- Source acceptability lights inform operator if sources are available to accept load.
- Source in-phase monitor to transfer motor loads between live sources.
- Two auxiliary contacts closed when transfer switch is connected to normal and two closed on emergency standard feature 14AA/14BA.
- Standard Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure add OPTIONAL enclosures Outdoor NEMA 3R and other enclosures options available