70 Amp ASCO 300 Non-Automatic Transfer Switch 1 Phase 2 Pole
The 70 Amp ASCO 300 Non-Automatic Transfer Switch 1 Phase 2 Pole enclosure is perfect for applications where power interruptions are not an option. The 300 series switch has proven its dependability in critical industries such as telecom, agriculture, municipal and medical. The equipment is listed to UL standard 1008 to comply with safety and NEC installation requirements. The ASCO 300 Series switches are also the most compact designs for automatic power transfer switches in the industry. The following features set these switches apart.
- ASCO Non-Automatic Transfer Switches are manually initiated via soft keys on the user interface panel.
- Sizes range from 30 through 3000 amperes.
- Group G controller provides for addition of optional accessories.
- Controller prevents inadvertent operation under low voltage condition.
- Source acceptability lights inform operator if sources are available to accept load.
- Source in-phase monitor to transfer motor loads between live sources.
- Two auxiliary contacts closed when transfer switch is connected to normal and two closed on emergency standard feature 14AA/14BA.
- Standard Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure add OPTIONAL enclosures Outdoor NEMA 3R and other enclosures options available