Media A7200 Micro-Z Zeolite 14×40 Mesh 55lbs/CF Bag. Filtration Media A7200 Micro-Z outperforms competing multi-media materials due to a unique structure that allows particulates to penetrate deeply into the filter bed, providing superior filtration at increased flow rates.
Features and Benefits
- Higher solids loading capability
- Superior filtration performance
- Reduced backwash frequency
- Removes finer particles
- Reduces pressure drop
- Provides higher flow rates
- Light weight
- Reduces shipping costs
- Easy to handle
- Color: Light green
- Bulk density: 55 lbs. per one cubic. ft.
- Specific gravity: 2.2 gm/cc
- Mesh size: 14×40
- Uniform coefficient: 1.9
- Hardness (Mohs scale): 4
Conditions of Operation
- Recommended bed depth: 36″ – 48″
- Recommended freeboard: 50% of bed depth
- Service flow rate: 12-20 GPM/sq. ft.
- Backwash flow rate: 12-18 GPM/sq. ft.
- Backwash bed expansion: 30-40 percent
**Allow bed to soak overnight before initial backwash!
Toboa Energy Resources LLC is an authorized Watts Water Technology dealer. Many “knock-off filters” are sold into the market from foreign countries with questionable quality and effectiveness. Toboa Energy provides the best OEM and replacement choice for your most important asset, clean, safe, sediment free water. Toboa Energy Resources LLC offers outstanding Watts Water Technology products and has been providing sales and replacement services online since 2007. It’s no surprise why our customers keep coming back! Quality, reliability, honesty and good service.
There are no reviews yet.