The EMP Shield Dual-DC-90-120-W DC Solar Panel / Wind will protect all the electronics and equipment connected to your electrical system.
This is accomplished by shunting (shorting) the over voltage coming in from the grid and the induced voltage that is collected within your home.
Whether the source of electrons are from within your home or coming into your electrical system from outside the home (the grid), the Shield will see the surge and protect your electrical system. This technology reacts in less than 1 billionth of a second. Since the shunting is completed incredibly fast, the over voltage is drained away from the equipment before the voltage can rise high enough to damage any equipment. This new technology is called SightSpeed™.
The threat of an EMP is the large amount of electricity that is induced into conductors that generate heat and can be destroyed. There are only a few testing facilities in the world capable of producing the same amount of electricity that an EMP produces.
EMP Shield has been rigorously tested at the Keystone compliance facility which is a federally approved testing facility that is used to conduct many of today’s most advanced and rigorous technological tests. Out testing and evaluations conducted at the facility were documented in depth to show the true ability and durability of the EMP Shield. Below you will find the complete Keystone Compliance testing results of the EMP Shield.
- The Government has released an EMP Executive order & Homeland Security is urging people to get prepared quickly!
- Although the grid may be down, your electrical equipment and home will still be functional if you have EMP Shield.
- EMP Shield will ensure your vehicle operates after an EMP helping you get home, save family members, or even get supplies while others cannot.
- Your home will be 100% protected from lightning saving you thousands of dollars and months of time if you are hit with lightning.
- If you have a solar system or generator, you will have power and functional equipment while others do not!
- Industry Leading 10 Year Warranty
- Surpasses All Military EMP Testing Standards, MIL-STD-188-125-1, MIL-STD-464C, MIL-STD-461-GRS-105 (90,000 Volts)
- Model: EMP Shield Dual-DC-90-120-W
- Dual Direct Current
WARNINGS & CAUTIONS
- TO BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN AND/OR USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ELECTRICAL CODES AND REGULATIONS.
- INSTALLATION OF AN EMP Shield IN A BRANCH CIRCUIT MUST BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.
- EMP Shield DEVICES MUST BE INSTALLED ON A LINE THAT IS SERVED BY DISCONNECT MEANS, SUCH AS 20-AMP CIRCUIT BREAKERS OR 20-AMPFUSED DISCONNECT SWITCHES.
- EMP Shield MAY NOT SURVIVE SUSTAINED OVERVOLTAGES.
- USE THIS DEVICE ONLY WITH COPPER OR COPPER CLAD WIRE.