Generac 6335 12.5kW Outdoor svc entr pwr ctr, 50A gen main, 200A util
The Generac 6335 12.5kW Outdoor svc entr pwr ctr, 50A gen main, 200A util transfer switch is designed to safely deliver power to your home’s entire electrical panel during a power outage. Its NEMA 3R corrosion resistant aluminum enclosure has a hinged cover for added protection from the elements. The Generac 6335 12.5kW Outdoor svc entr pwr ctr, 50A gen main, 200A util transfer switch is compatible with portable generators starting at 8kW with a 50-Amp receptacle, and the whole house manual transfer switch is able to back up your entire home and all its appliances. The manual transfer switch offers the flexibility to power multiple large appliances, and turn off circuits on your main electrical panel to prevent overloading your portable generator. Additionally, the manual transfer switch is capable of delivering power to outlying buildings like a workshop, shed, or garage.
Generac 6335 Features:
- NEMA 3R Enclosure (Outdoor Rated)
- Provides additional spaces for branch circuits for outdoor applications such as air conditioner compressors, sewage lift pumps, boat docks, outbuildings, garages, pump houses, and barns.
- L14-30 inlet on bottom of enclosure for cord connection.
- Direct Cord Connection – Connect your generator cord directly to the bottom of the manual transfer switch, eliminating the need for an additional power inlet box. Outdoor installations only.
- Weather-Proof Aluminum Enclosure(NEMA 3R) – The rain-tight design offers protection from the elements in the event of a storm or other wet weather conditions.
- Generac 2-Year Limited Warranty – Manufacturer backed two-year limited warranty.
Generac 6335 Specifications:
- Circuits Provided: 200 Amp Service Entrance Rated
- Generator Main: 50 Amps
- Utility Main: 200 Amps
- Voltage: 125/250
- Required AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model: Generac 6335
- Max # of Spaces for Branch Circuits: 12
- Enclosure: Outdoor (NEMA 3R)
- NEMA Configuration of Inlet: CS6365
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited