Generac 6377 30 Amp 125/250V Single Circuit Transfer Switch NEMA 3R
The Generac 6377 30 Amp 125/250V Single Circuit Transfer Switch NEMA 3R transfer switch can be mounted next to the existing load center to power a single circuit such as a water heater, well pump or small air conditioner during a power outage. Its NEMA 3R corrosion resistant aluminum enclosure has a hinged cover for added protection from the elements. UL Listed for US and Canada. The Generac 6377 30 Amp 125/250V Single Circuit Transfer Switch NEMA 3R transfer switch is compatible with portable generators starting at 5kW with a 30-Amp receptacle, and the manual transfer switch can safely deliver power to 1-2 of your most essential circuits like a gas furnace, well pump, or electric hot water heater, or to two smaller circuits such as your refrigerator or sump pump. For your convenience, the switch can be installed indoors or outdoors and is equipped with a direct cord connection, meaning generator connection is quick and easy.
Generac 6377 Features:
- NEMA 3R Enclosure (Outdoor Rated)
- Feed generator power to one or two critical circuits during a power outage-for example, a well pump, water heater, or septic lift pump.
- L14-30 inlet on bottom of enclosure for cord connection.
- Direct Cord Connection – Connect your generator cord directly to the bottom of the manual transfer switch, eliminating the need for an additional power inlet box. Outdoor installations only.
- Weather-Proof Aluminum Enclosure(NEMA 3R) – The rain-tight design offers protection from the elements in the event of a storm or other wet weather conditions.
- Generac 2-Year Limited Warranty – Manufacturer backed two-year limited warranty.
Generac 6377 Specifications:
- # of Circuits Provided: 2
- Max # of Circuits: 2
- Max Amperage: 30
- Voltage: 125/250
- Required AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model: Generac 6377
- Included Breakers: 30 Amp, 2-Pole
- Enclosure: Outdoor (NEMA 3R)
- NEMA Configuration of Inlet: L14-30
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Generac MTS Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.