Generac RD04833 48kW Diesel Automatic Standby Generator is the cost-effective alternative for automatic backup of large or custom homes. Sophisticated yet intuitive, the Generac RD04833 48kW Diesel Automatic Standby Generator is an affordable option for peace-of-mind backup power to continue living life without interruption. Generac’s new Protector® Series diesel generators raise the bar for residential and light commercial diesel generators. Building and zoning codes can vary wildly from one region to another. In the past, the only answer was to order expensive, custom-configured solutions, until now. This model protects important circuits in the home such as well pumps and refrigerators during power outages without needing to run extension cords and wires through the house. Generac standby generators function more quietly than other traditional portable generators.
True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent harmonic distortion, which means a smooth and clean operation of sensitive electronics and household appliances. The durable powder-coat finish and Aluminum-Bisque enclosure is perfect for any and all weather conditions. Monitor your generator remotely with Generac’s FREE Mobile Link system included with every generator. This generator can be installed just 18 inches from a structure, making it ideal for areas with tight lot lines.
- Mobile Link Connectivity – Mobile Link allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty – Included with all Protector Series home standby generators.
- Built in the USA – Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures – Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Smart, User-friendly Controls – Generac’s Evolution™ Controller is visible and accessible without opening the generator enclosure.
- Quiet-Test, Self-Test Mode – Runs at a lower, quieter RPM for a five or twelve minute test, to ensure the system is running properly while consuming less fuel.
- Ease of installation and service: External viewing window for easy inspection of generator status and breaker position / Removable doors for easy service and fuel fill access.
- Isochronous Governor – electronic governor control for tight and precise load response and voltage (+/- 1%) and frequency regulation.
- Available in single- and three-phase configurations.
Generac offers 24/7 customer support 365 days a year on standby to answer any questions customers may have.