Generac RTSN600J3 600 Amp 120/240 NEMA 3R CUL
The Generac RTSN600J3 600 Amp 120/240 NEMA 3R CUL outdoor rated enclosure and a heavy duty contactor designed for years of service. This Generac Residential Transfer Switch is also designed to be used with 22-150kW Liquid Cooled Generators. The Service Entrance Transfer Switches are open transition and listed to ETL for Optional Standby applications. The Generac RTSN600J3 600 Amp 120/240 NEMA 3R CUL also lists its many different functions such as, Utility Voltage Drop-out (<60%), Timer to Generator Start (10 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 10-30 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Engine Warmup Delay (5 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 2-1,500 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Utility Voltage Pickup (>80%), Re-transfer Time Delay (15 seconds), Engine Cooldown Timer (60 seconds), Exerciser (Nexus: 12 Minutes Weekly, and Evolution: 5 to 12 Minutes Adjustable, Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly). This Generac Transfer Switch can also be Operated Manually without power applied (When used in conjunction with units utilizing Evolution controls).
Generac Residential Transfer Switch Features:
- 600-800 amp non-service rated transfer switches are housed in a rugged steel NEMA type 3R enclosure.
- Generac Contactor is a UL recognized device.
- Electrically operated, mechanically-held contacts for fast, positive connections.
- 160 Millisecond transfer time.
- Generac 2 Year Warranty – We stand by our high-quality, innovative product design with a 2-year limited warranty.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Designed to give options as to whether to install indoors or outdoors, this enclosure protects the internal components of the switch from rain, snow, ice, and debris.
- Single coil design.
- Intelligent Load Management – Manage up to four HVAC loads with no additional hardware needed, providing a more efficient system, and allowing you to reduce the size of the generator needed to protect your home.