Generac RTSW200G3 200 Amp Service Rated 120/208 NEMA 3R
The Generac RTSW200G3 200 Amp Service Rated 120/208 NEMA 3R features a NEMA 3R outdoor rated enclosure and a heavy duty contactor designed for years of service. This Generac Residential Transfer Switch is also designed to be used with three phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus controller. The Service Entrance Transfer Switches are open transition and listed to ETL for Optional Standby applications. Enclosures are provided with integrated deadfront for safe operation of the Service Disconnect. The Service Entrance Switches are ETL listed, and are designed for a single person installation. The Generac RTSW200G3 200 Amp Service Rated 120/208 NEMA 3R also lists its many different functions such as, Utility Voltage Drop-out (<60%), Timer to Generator Start (5 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 2-1,500 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Engine Warmup Delay (5 second Factory Set, Adjustable Between 2-1,500 Seconds by a Qualified Dealer), Utility Voltage Pickup (>90%), Re-transfer Time Delay (15 seconds), Engine Cooldown Timer (60 seconds), Exerciser (Nexus: 12 Minutes Weekly, and Evolution: 5 to 12 Minutes Adjustable, Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly). This Generac Transfer Switch can also be Operated Manually without power applied (When used in conjunction with units utilizing Evolution controls).
Generac Residential Transfer Switch Features:
- Service Entrance Rated – This switch can act as your utility service entrance disconnect for installation in the United States, as the switch has a built in service disconnect breaker.
- Housed in an aluminum Type NEMA 3R Enclosure.
- ETL listed for service equipment and consumer safety.
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder paint Indoor Enclosure.
- Controller for generator handles all timing, sensing, exercising functions, and transfer commands.
- Generac 2 Year Warranty – We stand by our high-quality, innovative product design with a 2-year limited warranty.
- NEMA 3R Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Designed to give options as to whether to install indoors or outdoors, this enclosure protects the internal components of the switch from rain, snow, ice, and debris.
Generac ATS Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.