Generac RXG24SHA1 40 Circuit 100 Amp Load Center SE ATS – NEMA 1 UL
The Generac 40-Circuit 100 Amp Load Center pre-wired automatic transfer switch is designed to operate with Standby Generators. These Automatic Transfer Switches are designed to supply power to only those designated circuits, it ensures only the essentials are covered by the standby air-cooled generator during an emergency. The GenReady Whole House is a service equipment rated panel that integrates a main breaker, transfer switch, and load center. It is especially useful where the main service is large and only a portion of the building load will be served by the generator; or when the main electrical breaker panel is located outdoors. All standard and load center transfer switches are ETL Listed. It is available in a NEMA 1 configuration for indoor installations with generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus controller. For installation flexibility, it is multi-listed for use with various breaker manufacturers. Installation can be completed during any new home construction or existing panel upgrades, and does not require the generator installation at the same time.
Generac 40-Circuit 100 Amp Features:
- Service Entrance Rated – This switch can act as your utility service entrance disconnect for installation in the United States, as the switch has a built in service disconnect breaker.
- Intelligent Load Management – Manage up to four HVAC loads with no additional hardware needed, providing a more efficient system, and allowing you to reduce the size of the generator needed to protect your home.
- NEMA 1 Indoor Rated Enclosure – This enclosure is built to be installed indoors, and keeps the internal components of the switch safe from large debris and dust.
- Single Phase.
- 100 amp, 24 Space, expandable to 40 circuit and 200 amp, 42 Space, expandable to 60 circuit.
- Multi listed for use with Siemens, Murray, Square D, and Eaton 1″ breakers.
- Accepts GFCI, AFCI, and Tandem Breakers.
- Utilizes standard Generac and Siemens components.
- ETL listed for service equipment and consumer safety.
- Multiple GenReady panels can be supported with a single generator.
- Flush Mount NEMA 1 Steel with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint Indoor Enclosure.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Load Management Technology.
Generac ATS Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.