The MK Battery 8AU1H-DEKA 12v 37Ah AGM (With Handle) Batteries are designed for lighter duty mobility use, which is why MK Battery offers a line of AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries. Although MK Battery 8AU1H-DEKA AGM batteries will not match the cycle-life performance of our Genuine Gel batteries, they do offer a lower initial cost and will supply sufficient functionality to meet the less critical needs of certain lighter duty mobility applications. For heavy daily use and traditional rehab applications, continued utilization of our heavy duty Gel batteries is highly recommended.
MK Battery 8AU1H-DEKA BENEFITS:
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design.
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology. Valve-regulated for efficient recombination.
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure.
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer.
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point “high cycling” service.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Travel & ship easily. FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- UL recognized component.
MK Battery 8AU1H-DEKA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Terminal Type: NB (T873)
- Nominal Voltage (V) 12V
- Capacity at C/100 37 Ah
- Capacity at C/20 32 Ah
- Weight 23 lbs.
- Plate Alloy Lead Calcium
- Posts Forged Terminals & Bushings
- Container/Cover Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature Range
- -40°F (-40°C) – 140°F (60°C)
- Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C)
- Cycle 13.8 – 14.6 volts
- Float 13.4 – 13.6 volts
- Vent Self-sealing