The Pentek 150467 #20 Big Blue w/PR Button 3/4 NPT Housing (PR) pressure relief button offer the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications. Sumps are available in both 10 and 20 inch lengths.
The High-Flow Polypropylene (HFPP) cap is available with 3/4″, 1″ or 1-1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet ports. The 1-1/2″ internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly. Big Blue and Big Black Housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and are available with or without a pressure relief button. They accept a wide variety of 4-1/2″ diameter cartridges. Features
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Accepts up to 4-1/2 inch diameter cartridges
- Available in 10 and 20 inch lengths
>>Pentek Big Blue Filter Housings pdf
- Pentek 150467
- Connections: .75 inch NPT
- Size: #20 inch
- Color: Black / Blue
- Relief Button: YES
- Mounting Bracket Cap: NO
- NSF Listed: YES
- PSI/Flow: 2 psi @ 15 gpm ( 0.14 bar @ 57 Lpm)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Cap: Polypropylene (HFPP)
- Button Assembly: 300-Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring: EPDM
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F (4.4-37.8C)
- Maximum Pressure: 20? : 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Max. Dimensions: 23.22″ x 7.45″ (603 x 189 mm)
* NSF – The 150233, 150234, 150235, 150236, 150237, 150238, 150239, 150240, 150467, 150468, 150469, and 150470 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements.
There are no reviews yet.