Pentek ECP20-20BB Pleated Cellulose Polyester Cartridges 20 Micron, Pentek ECP Series Cartridges are manufactured from a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers. This unique blend of materials provides a higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges. It also provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength. The pleated endcaps of the standard cartridges are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. The Big Blue cartridges have a molded endcap with gaskets. The pleated ends are sealed to the endcap with a thermoplastic adhesive. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass, improving filtration efficiency.
- Replaces Pentek CP and HFCP Series Cartridges
- Special formulation of resin- impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
- Lengths: 10″, 20″
- Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges
- Minimal unloading and media migration
- Nominal 1, 5, 20, 50 micron rating
- Filter Media: Cellulose polyester
- Standard Endcaps: Vinyl plastisol
- Big Blue Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125ºF (4.4-51.7ºC)
- Model: ECP20-20BB
- End cap: Blue
- Maximum Dimensions: 4.5″ x 20″ (114 mm x 508 mm)
- Rating Nominal: 20 micron
- Initial (PSI) @ Flow Rate (GPM): <1 psi @ 20 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 76 Lpm)
- BB 20″ cartridge: 36 ft2
* WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
** Wyckomar Part# 14-WFS20BB-20PL
There are no reviews yet.