The Powerblanket EH0310 Ground Thawing Blanket 3×10 can be used to thaw frozen ground, keep vehicle or equipment engines warm, and effectively melt dangerous ice dams. They provide a higher watt density and hotter temperature than the concrete curing blankets they resemble. Our patented design provides uniform heat across the entire blanket, eliminating any hot and cold spots.
3×10’ ground thawing heated blankets come in two different thermal rating classes:
- Powerblanket – designed for any definitive heating applications, surrounded by a rugged vinyl shell, safely raises material temperatures as high as 145 F and can be used in temperatures as low as -20 F
- Powerblanket Xtreme – designed for harsh climates, surrounded by a rugged vinyl shell, safely raises material temperatures as high as 145 F and can be used in temperatures as low as -20 F
All of our ground thawing blankets come as an insulated, water-resistant design. All Powerblanket products are ETL certified to UL, CSA, and CE safety standards.
Powerblanket EH0310 FEATURES:
- Heats to a preset 100°F ± 10°F / 65.5°C ±5°C
- Melt snow and ice from roofs, walkways, and construction areas
- Provides higher heat control when combined with a thermostatic controller
- Higher watt density to thaw frozen ground at the average rate of 12?-24? every 24 hours
- High watt density; thaws a max frozen ground depth of ~ 48?
- Ideal solution to help expedite the curing time of epoxy
- Quickly remove frost prior to concrete pour
- Saves time, money & labor
- Reduces cold weather-related downtime
- Easily installed and removed
- Certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
Powerblanket EH0310 SPECIFICATION:
|Model #||Temperature Control||Heated Dimensions||Finished Dimensions||Heated Area||Plug Type||AC Voltage||Nominal Power||Nominal Amperage||Approximate Weight/Mass|
|EH0310||Internal Preset||3’ x 10’ / 0.91m x 3.0m||4’ x 11’ / 1.22m x 3.4m||30 sq ft / 2.8 sq m||15 AMP Plug||120V||1100W||9.17A||15 lbs / 7 kg|