The Powerblanket MD0310 Concrete Curing Blanket 03×10 protects concrete pours from conditions that are too cold or too hot for optimal curing. Maintain hydration and successfully work through freezing winters and burning summers with these insulated curing blankets. Powerblanket’s patented design eliminates hot and cold spots by applying uniform full-coverage heat across the entire surface of the blanket. Use yours to thaw ground before pouring concrete and again after finishing for freeze protection.
03×10 concrete curing blankets come in two different thermal rating classes:
- Powerblanket – designed for any definitive heating applications, surrounded by a rugged vinyl shell, safely raises material temperatures as high as 100 F / 38 C (± 10 degrees F / 3 degrees C) and can be used in temperatures as low as -20 F
- Powerblanket Xtreme – designed for harsh climates, surrounded by a rugged vinyl shell, safely raises material temperatures as high as 100 F / 38 C (± 10 degrees F / 3 degrees C) and can be used in temperatures as low as -20 F
All of our curing blankets come as an insulated, water-resistant design. All Powerblanket products are ETL certified to UL, CSA, and CE safety standards.
Powerblanket MD0310 FEATURES:
- Reach PSI levels in a shorter period of time than conventional curing methods
- Maintain moisture retention during the curing process for greater strength
- Protect ground and subgrade from frost, snow and ice buildup prior to pour
- Maintain compliance with ACI 306 cold weather requirements
- Reduce downtime and scheduling delays
- Reduce the impact of freeze-thaw cycles and fluctuations in temperatures during the curing process
- ETL certified to the same high electrical standards as other Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL’s) such as UL and CSA.
Powerblanket MD0310 SPECIFICATIONS:
|Model #||Temperature Control||Heated Dimensions||Finished Dimensions||Heated Area||Plug Type||AC Voltage||Nominal Power||Nominal Amperage||Approximate Weight/Mass|
|MD0310||Internal Preset||3’ x 10’ / 0.91m x 3.0m||4’ x 11’ / 1.22m x 3.4m||30 sq ft / 2.8 sq m||15 AMP Plug||120V||480W||4A||15 lbs / 7 kg|