The Powertron TBQCSF08-LWSS480 Stainless Steel Tap Box 800 Amps 3Ph 480v NEMA 3R UL is ideal in a number of applications including; mini-market gas stations, mid-size office buildings, cell phone towers and allows you to provide energy to specific critical areas of your business. This UL listed Tap Box supports energy needs for 800 amps and lower.
Key Features and Benefits Security & SafetyPowertron’s® Trapped Cable Door upholds a UL Verified Mark which was tested to ensure added security and safety while the generatorcables are connected to the tap box. Additional features such as the KIRK® Key field assembled kit and lockable door also providesgreater security and safety. Cold Weather Startup GFCI receptacle allows power to be provided safely to a generator block heater and battery charger for cold weather operation. Automatic StartupDuring inclement weather conditions or during a load bank test, the Start/Stop terminals enable your mobile generator to standby toautomatically restore power to your facility when using an Automatic Transfer Switch. Backup Power Contingency Plan Provides your business the ability to have an emergency back power contingency plan into your facility. Harsh Weather ProtectionEngineered and tested to withstand the toughest conditions. Features of the enclosure such as the trapped cable door adds protectionduring inclement weather conditions. Uncompromising Quality Engineered and assembled with the highest quality components from the most respected and leading manufacturers in their industry.
- Rating: 800 Amps, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 480Y/277 VAC
- Enclosure: Large Wall Mount, Stainless Steel, Female Cam-Lock, Clear Brush Steel Finished weather tight enclosure by Hoffman®
- Dimensions 42.0″H x 32.0″W x 20″D
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Incoming Utility Power Connection: Tin plated copper bus bar
- Completed Assembly Safety Agency Approved: cULus Listed 1008 | Control # 47HY | Product ID: Enclosed Power Inlet / cULus Listed 1773 | Control # XCKT | Product ID: Enclosed Power Outlet
- UL Verified, A061453: Trapped cable door prevents cable disconnection by unauthorized personnel.