Watts P60-M1 Two Port Miniature Plastic Water Pressure Regulator 0-125 PSI used in general purpose and O.E.M. applications to regulate pressure in systems that require a constant downstream and accurate flow performance. It consists of a thermoplastic body construction with 1/4 in. NPT female connections in a straight through or 90°inlet to outlet design, all external components of NSF approved thermoplastics, all internal rubber components (disc, diaphragm, and seals) of FDA grade elastomers, all internal metal components of 300 Series stainless steel, and a bottom clean-out plug for service.
- Corrosion resistant thermoplastic body
- Compact design and lightweight construction
- All external components are made of NSF approved thermoplastics
- All internal rubber components such as disc, diaphragm and seals are all FDA grade elastomers
- All internal metal components in contact with fluid are of 300 series stainless steel
- Straight through or 90º inlet to outlet option (suffix 4 option)
- High capacity
- Bottom “clean out plug” for service
- 2 x 1/4″ inch npt ports
- Temperature Range: 33ºF-150ºF (0.5ºC – 66ºC)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 300 psi (20.7 bar)
- Body: NSF grade Noryl® thermoplastic
- Seat: NSF grade PES (Poly-Ether–Sulfone)
- Spring Cage: NSF grade Acetal thermoplastic
- Adjusting Screw: NSF grade Acetal thermoplastic
- Disc: Buna-N (FDA)
- Diaphragm: Buna-N (FDA)
- Bottom Plug: P60:NSF grade Acetal thermoplastic
- O-Ring Seals: Buna-N (FDA)/EPDM (FDA)
- Bottom Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Stem: 300 series stainless steel
- Noryl® is a registered trademark of SABIC Innovative Plastics™.
- Diameter: 1-9/16 inches (40 mm)
- Overall Height: 3.44 inches (88 mm)
- Certified by NSF to NSF standard 61.
There are no reviews yet.