The RONK 1.5 HP 2SAC ADD-A-PHASE Power Converter Type SAC is an ideal ADD-A-PHASE static three-phase (3?) converter for most air conditioning applications. Its high efficiency, high starting torque, ease of use in automated systems and the ability to provide balanced currents to motors allow it to operate three-phase compressor and fan motors at full rated load. Multiple compressor/additional motor units can also be provided as needed.
The Ronk ADD-A-PHASE is the finest static phase converter available. The design allows adjustment to provide balanced three phase power at any motor load point up to the converter’s rating. The high operating efficiency and low standby losses make the ADD-A-PHASE ideal in most automated applications. Balanced three phase power is dependent on both the converter and the motor.
If no current is drawn by the load (motor off), voltages will not be balanced. When the motor is energized, the third phase current is supplied by capacitors at an appropriate phase angle. When the motor reaches full speed, a portion of the capacitance is automatically switched out of the circuit, and running current is provided by the transformer and oil capacitors. Changing capacitance will change the magnitude of manufactured phase current. Changing transformer tap will change the phase angle. The ADD-A-PHASE is the only static converter which provides these two degrees of freedom to balance currents.
RONK 1.5 HP 2SAC Specifications:
- Horse Power: 1.5
- Enclosure: 603
- Starting Current: Approximately 300% of single phase input FLA
- Input Voltage: 240 V or 480 V
- Motor Ratings: 1 HP to 15 HP
- Balanced Motor Currents – high efficiency, high starting torque, and provides balanced currents to motors that allow three-phase compressor (and fan) motors at run at full rated load.
- Options – Multiple compressor/additional motor units can also be provided.
- Air conditioning compressors
- Refrigeration compressors
- 1,200 rpm – 6 pole motors
There are no reviews yet.