The RONK 30 HP 2HE-AA Type AA is the ADD-A-PHASE static three-phase converter designed to handle hydraulic elevators, balers, and compaction equipment. Equipment whose loads vary more than 50% can run on this converter. Using Type AA on these loads is both effective and efficient, especially under light load conditions. Type AA requires no special starting circuits to “come up to speed” and runs very quietly, which is an advantage for indoor applications such as elevators.
The Automatic Adjusting ADD-A-PHASE is designed to handle the unique operating characteristics of hydraulic pump motors. The Type HE-AA is for hydraulic elevator applications, and the Type AA-HE is for hydraulic balers and compactors. The hydraulic pumps used in these applications generally put their motors under variable loads. These converters have an automatic adjusting circuit board which senses load and adjusts the current output (for better current balance to the motor) under these varying load conditions.
RONK 30 HP 2HE-AA Specifications:
- Horse Power: 30
- Enclosure: 130
- Starting Current: Approximately 300% of single-phase input FLA
- Input Voltage: 240 V or 480 V
- Motor Ratings: 10 HP to 40 HP
- Limit inrush current when motor is starting
- Operates motor to full load rating, plus normal overload
- Provides balanced currents to motors operating at constant horsepower
- Balancing capability enhances maximum motor life
- Power factor near unity
- Units designed for multiple motor applications
- Cost-effective – For equipment whose loads vary more than 50%, this unit is both effective and efficient.
- Quiet – This unit type does not require any special starting circuits to “come up to speed” and is very quiet when in operation which is desirable for indoor elevator applications.
- Baling machines – hydraulic
- Compacting machines
- Hydraulic elevators