RONK 7205A Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches provide a fast, dependable, and safe transfer of loads between commercial power and auxiliary generators. For use with underground or overhead to underground wiring, and the neutral bar is included standard. Units available in 200A at 240 Vac.
- Meets NEC 430.102 for motor disconnect switch.
- Lightweight Type 3R aluminum construction.
- 240 V – single- and three-phase.
- Neutral bar included.
RONK 7205A Meter-Rite® Double-Throw Switches Specifications
- Model Number: 7205A
- Total System Amperage: 200 Amp
- Number of Poles: 2
- Voltage: 240V Single Phase
- Approximate Weight: 35 lbs.
- Line Lugs: 250 MCM – #6 CU-AL (1-Hole Lug)
- Auxiliary Lugs: 250 MCM – #6 CU-AL (1-Hole Lug)
- Load Lugs: 250 MCM – #6 CU-AL (4-Hole Lug)
- Neutral Bar: 350 MCM – #6 CU-AL (4-Hole Bar)
- Service Entrance Rated: No
- Type: NEMA 3R