The RONK PWRS-2R-30 POWRSOFT Controller is designed to soft start Ronk rotary phase converters. By reducing the normal starting inrush on the single phase line by up to 50%, larger rotary converters may be used on utility single phase lines for irrigation systems and other loads when three phase is not available. Built to work exclusively with Ronk rotary phase converters. These units can be retrofitted into an existing Ronk converter installation.
RONK PWRS-2R-30 Specifications:
- Model: PWRS-2R-30
- Enclosure: 604
- Phase Input: 240V
- Weight: 30 LBS
- Rotary Converter Frame: Up to 256
- Type P: <30 KVA
- Type D-1: <12 KVA
- Type C: <30 KVA
- Type D: <12 KVA
- NEMA 3R outdoor corrosion resistant aluminum construction.
- Heavy-duty components incorporating short circuit and overload protection ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Available in 2KVA to 150 KVA ratings for both 240V and 480V installations.
- PWRS-2R-30: Single-phase 240 V input, for ROTO-CON or ROTOVERTER enclosures up to 256
- PWRS-2R-100: Single-phase 240 V input, ROTO-CON or ROTOVERTER enclosures 284 to 326
- PWRS-2R-150: Single-phase 240 V input, ROTO-CON or ROTOVERTER enclosures 364 to 365
- PWRS-4R-60: Single-phase 480 V input, ROTO-CON or ROTOVERTER enclosures up to 286
- PWRS-4R-150: Single-phase 480 V input, ROTO-CON or ROTOVERTER enclosures 324 to 365