POWRSOFT® Controller is designed to soft start Ronk rotary phase converters. By reducing the normal starting inrush on the single phase line by up to 50%, larger rotary converters may be used on utility single phase lines for irrigation systems and other loads when three phase is not available.
Built to work exclusively with Ronk rotary phase converters. These units can be retrofitted into an existing Ronk converter installation.
- NEMA 3R outdoor corrosion resistant aluminum construction.
- Heavy-duty components incorporating short circuit and overload protection ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Available in 2KVA to 150 KVA ratings for both 240V and 480V installations.
- Series: POWRSOFT® Rotary Soft-start Controller
- Voltage: 240V
- Rotary Converter Frame: Up to 256
- ROTO-CON® Type P: <30 KVA
- ROTO-CON® Type D-1: <12 KVA
- ROTOVERTER® Type C: <30 KVA
- ROTOVERTER® Type D: <12 KVA
Works with all rotary phase converters except ROTO-CON Type CP
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Length: 25-1/4 inches
- Width: 11 inches
- Height: 17-5/8 inches
Type CP Specifications pdf
Owner’s & Installation Manual pdf
There are no reviews yet.