Samlex STEP 20 Step Up Converter DC-DC converter is designed to deliver a rated output current of 20 Amps at an actual output voltage of 25VDC +/- 0. 1V at no load. There is no isolation between the input and output circuits, the input and output have common Negative.
STEP 20 consists of two STEP 10 units assembled together to operate in parallel.
Samlex STEP 20 Step Up Converter Features
- High efficiency switching regulator
- Small size and light weight
- Protected against overload, short circuit, reverse polarity, and high voltage and transient suppression on input side
- Non-isolated input and output design for higher efficiency
- Switch mode design
- CE Approved
- 6.3mm push-on flat pin connectors
Input: 9 – 18 VDC
Output: 24 VDC
Amps: 20 Amps
Weight: 4 LBS
Dimensions: 6″ x 3.7″ x 3.6″
Warranty: 2 Year Limited