The Shurflo Pump 8000-243-155 12vDC 50PSI Demand Switch 1.7 GPM has a patented 3 chamber diaphragm pump design. The Pump can set for different pressures to meet your needs for the fluid that you desire. Because of the rugged design this pump is widely used in road roller equipment. A check valve makes this pump the top of the line in its category. Below listed are the specifications for this top of the line piece of equipment.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (1-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-111-00 VOLTAGE: 12 VDC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Adjustable Shut-Off (Range 40-60 PSI) Factory Set @ 50 PSI, Turn On 35 PSI 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 170 Degrees Fahrenheit (77 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 12 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 1/2″-14 Male Parallel Thread
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Polypropylene VALVES- EPDM DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Stainless Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 4.1 Lbs (1.9 Kg) DUTY CYCLE: Continuous (See Temperature Rise Chart)
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Road Sweeper Dust Suppression
- BYPASS: 45 PSI
Normally Ships in 7-10 working days