The SHURflo 8020-503-250 high pressure demand pump provides the same reliability as the 12 VDC versions, except in a 115 VAC capacity. They are ideal in agricultural applications that require high pressure with flow rates up to 1.5 GPM (5.6 l/min) and low amp draw. These popular pumps are mounted easily, designed for easy maintenance and nicely compact in size.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-194-00
- Thermally Protected VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: None
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit (82 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 11.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Polypropylene VALVES- Viton DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 4.16 Lbs (1.9 Kg)
- DUTY CYCLE: Intermittent (See Temperature Rise Chart)
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: General Industrial
- BYPASS: 45 PSI
Normally Ships 7-10 working days.