Shurflo Pump 8020-513-236 115vAC Power Cord 60PSI Switch 1.6 GPM has a patented 3 chamber diaphragm pump design. Use for SPRAYING or DISPENSING liquids, includes 6′ Cord w/3-prong plug, self priming up to 8 vertical feet, can run dry without damage, 1.6 GPM Max 3/8″ FPT Ports, automatic 60 psi demand switch, Viton valves, Santoprene Diaphragm. The Pump can set for different pressures to meet your needs for whatever fluid you choose to utilize. Because of the rugged design this pump is widely used in road roller equipment. A check valve makes this pump the top of the line in its category. Below listed are the specifications for this top of the line piece of equipment.
- MODEL NUMBER: 8020-513-236
- PORTS: 3/8″ Female NPT
- OPEN FLOW: 1.6 gpm
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (2-Way Op.) Prevents Reverse Flow & 6 Ft. Head Forward Flow
- CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet,
- P/N 11-194-01, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Adjustable Shut-Off (Range 40-60 PSI) Factory Set @ 60 PSI, Turn On 47 PSI 6 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 170 Degrees Fahrenheit (77 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 10.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar) PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Polypropylene VALVES- Viton DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 4.34 Lbs (1.97 Kg) DUTY CYCLE: Intermittent (See Temperature Rise Chart)
- APPROVALS: UL/CSA Listed TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: General Industrial