These SHURflo 8035-963-239 high pressure demand pump provides the same reliability as the 12 VDC versions, except in a 115 VAC capacity. They are ideal in agricultural applications that require high pressure with flow rates up to 1.5 GPM (5.6 l/min) and low amp draw. They can be mounted in any position, are compact, and are designed for easy maintenance.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (2-Way Op.) Prevents Reverse Flow & 6 Ft. Head Forward Flow
- CAM: 3.0 Degree MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-223-00, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Adjustable Shut-Off (Range 140-160 PSI) Factory Set @ 150 PSI, Turn On 115
- PSI LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit (82 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 6 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Nylon VALVES- EPDM DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel NET
- WEIGHT: 5.94 Lbs (2.7 Kg)
- APPROVALS: UL & CSA Recognized Component, NSF Listed
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Soil Extraction