Shurflo 8000 and 8005 Series demand pumps provide the same reliability as the 12 VDC version except in 115 VAC. They are ideal in industrial applications that require high pressure with flow rates up to 1.5 GPM (5.6 l/min) with low amp draw. They can be mounted in any position, are compact, and are designed for long trouble-free life.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber
- Diaphragm Pump CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-150-00, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: None
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 170 Degrees Fahrenheit (77 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 11.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 3/8″-18 NPT Female
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: PLASTICS- Polypropylene VALVES- Viton DIAPHRAGM- Santoprene FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 3.85 Lbs (1.75 Kg)
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Soil Extraction BYPASS: 45 PSI Max. APPROVALS: UL/CSA Recognized Component
- Self priming up to 8 vertical feet (2.4m)
- Chemical resistant materials
- Can run dry without damage
- Built-in check valve
- UL/CUL recognized components
Normally Ships 7-10 working days.