The STA-RITE JMD3-57 Medium Head Centrifugal Pump 0.75HP 230/460V has heavy-duty cast iron construction and are offered with Noryl® impeller. The perfect pump for water systems, and for irrigation and sprinkling for homes, farms and industry. The J/JB Series and other Sta-Rite centrifugal pumps can be ordered with T.E.F.C. motors, and with other design characteristics. J Series with Noryl impellers is abrasion-resistant for normal applications with working temperatures to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The JB series includes a silicon bronze impeller and viton seal for higher heat capacities.
- 1/3 through 2-1/2 HP – Medium head models, with heavy-duty motors, easy service design and four-position discharge.
- Drain Port – Provided for easy winterizing.
- Medium Head Models – Deliver up to 140′ of head with capacities to 90 GPM.
- Easy Serviceability – All models include replaceable wear ring and feature back pull-out design.
- J Series with Noryl Impeller – Abrasion-resistant for normal applications with working temperatures to 140°F.
STA-RITE JMD3-57 Specifications:
- Motor HP: 0.75
- Motor Voltage: 230/460 VAC
- Motor Phase: 3
- Suction: 1-1/4″ NPT
- Discharge 1″ NPT
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Body and Seal Plate – Close-grained cast iron
- Base – Steel 12 gauge
- Impeller – J Series – Noryl Impeller
- Shaft – 416 stainless steel
- Mechanical Seal – Carbon/ceramic / Buna-N