Sterlco .75 Inch D-151-G Temperature Control Valve
Direct Acting,closes on rising temperature for heating. Sterlco 3/4″ D-151-G Temperature Control Valve is a Simple yet efficient design requires minimum maintenance. Heavy duty construction assures long valve life. Valves are temperature actuated, self-powered, fully balanced, and applicable to heating or cooling processes using water, oil, steam or other fluids.
- Self Contained, Completely Automatic, Simply install and set temperature from a variety ofranges.
- No further adjustments or external power required.
- Compact Design requires minimum installation space with minimum piping requirements.
- Versatile designed for a wide variety of applications, both heating and cooling
- Options and Accessories
- Flanged bulb for duct mounting.
- Calibrated adjusting screw with wheel handle for quick adjustment.
- Plain brass bulb less adapter for open tank or cabinet mounting.
- Brass bulb with lock nut for bracket mounting.
- Union fitting on capillary for closed tank.
- 6 ft. plastic coated capillary and bulb for plating tanks (no tank adapter).
- 6 ft. stainless steel capillary and bulb for plating tanks.
- 1/16″ weep hole on outlet side of valve for constant flow.
- Brass and stainless steel bulb wells.
- Other options available – consult factory.