The Sterlco 41540-SD Duplex 60 GPM Condensate Return Pump with 60 Gallon Steel Tank 50 PSI sets new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16″ steel receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year round access to pumps and replacement parts.
The Sterlco atmospherically vented condensate tanks are designed for pumping hot condensate throughout the steam system. The 4100 Series steel unit is designed to suit many applications. Tank sizes range from 8-714 gallons. Additionally, this unit can be paired with Sterlco J & G centrifugal pumps. The Sterlco Centrifugal Pumps are capable of pumping hot condensate up to 200° F. These pumps are equipped with heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket, along with a brass impeller to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.
Sterlco 41540-SD STANDARD Features:
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps – Offers a wide range of pressures and GPM. Unique design features provide for ease of servicing.
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors – Heavy-duty, ball bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Automatic venting – Provides for efficient operation and long life by venting air and flushing seal area.
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F) – Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Because the seal runs on the bronze impeller hub, the motor shaft is outside the pump. Consequently, the shaft is not exposed to corrosion by condensate.
- Heavy-duty float switch – Two-pole, drip proof case, stainless steel float and float rod, double-break silver-to-silver contacts. Float travel adjustment is easy, visible and accessible.
- Wide range of options and accessories
Sterlco 41540-SD OPTIONAL Features:
- Mechanical and electrical alternators
- Gauge glass
- Discharge pressure gauges
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- Magnetic starters with H-O-A selector switches
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- 120 gallon, custom sized and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel