The Sterlco 43215-GDF Duplex Boiler Feed Pump With 95 Gallon Stainless Steel Receiver Tank 20 GPM sets new standards of performance. The Sterlco atmospherically vented boiler feed tanks are designed to supply water to the boilers to maintain water supply at various operating loads. The 4300 Series steel unit is designed for many applications, such as, wash down duty, sterilization, and corrosive environment applications. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” steel receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year-round access to pumps and replacement parts. Additionally, this unit can be paired with Sterlco J & G centrifugal pumps. The Sterlco® Centrifugal Pumps are capable of pumping hot condensate up to 200° F. These pumps are equipped with heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket, along with a brass impeller to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.
Sterlco 43215-GDF Standard Features:
- Heavy gauge steel receivers – Heavy gauge steel construction. All receivers of 45 gallon size and larger are supplied in duplex design, with one pump opening covered when a simplex design is specified. (A pressure reducing valve is required)
- Simplex or duplex construction – Completely factory assembled and tested. Simplex units have one receiver, one make-up water valve, and one vertical pump and motor assembly. Duplex units have 2 vertical pumps. All units are supplied with a gauge glass on the side of the receiver and a flat perforated brass strainer at the inlet to the pump.
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors – Heavy-duty, ball bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Automatic venting
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F) – Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Because the seal runs on the bronze impeller hub, the motor shaft is literally outside the pump. Consequently, the shaft is not exposed to corrosion by condensate. Rated for temperatures up to 250ºF.
- Heavy-duty make-up water valve – Mechanical, plug mounted valve with stainless steel float. Rated up to 45 psi inlet water pressure.
- Gauge glass
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Isolation Valve: Optional on 4100 Series Boiler Feed Pumps. Allows removal of pump without draining the tank
- Operation: Boiler feed pump(s) are controlled by a water level controller mounted on the boiler. If condensate is lost or delayed in the system, it is automatically replaced in the receiver through the make-up water valve.
Sterlco 43215-GDF Optional Features:
- Isolation valves
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- Magnetic starters with H-O-A selector switches
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- Custom sized and elevated tanks available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
OPTIONAL Control Panel Features:
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel (Optional)
- Motor Circuit Protector
- HOA Selector Switch
- External Reset
- Control Circuit Transformer
- Pilot Light (pump running)
- Removable Mounting Plate and Terminal Strip in a Single NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Mounted and Wired with Single Point Power Connection.