The Sterlco 46350-K Simplex 75 GPM Condensate Return Pump with 95 Gallon Steel Tank 30 PSI sets new standards of performance. These Sterlco atmospherically vented condensate tanks are designed for pumping hot condensate throughout the steam system. The Sterlco 4600 Series steel unit is designed to suit many applications. These tank sizes range from 8-714 gallons, and while being reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16″ cast iron receivers for long operating life. In addition, the 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, the Sterlco U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year round access to pumps and replacement parts.
Sterlco 46350-K Standard Features:
- Heavy-duty cast iron receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless Steel fitted centrifugal pumps – Offers a wide range of pressures and GPM. Unique design features provide for ease of servicing.
- Impeller: Made of brass for long life. Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load.
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors -Heavy-duty, ball bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Automatic venting – Provides for efficient operation and long life by venting air and flushing seal area.
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch – Two-pole, drip proof case, stainless steel float and float rod, double-break silver-to-silver contacts. Float travel adjustment is easy, visible and accessible.
- Wide range of options and accessories
Sterlco 46350-K Optional Features:
- Mechanical and electric alternator for duplex units
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 120 gallon and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
There are no reviews yet.