Sterlco 47315-KD Duplex 22.5 GPM Condensate Return Pump with 24 Gallon Cast Iron Tank 30 PSI. This Sterlco Condensate Return Pumps set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, cast iron receivers for long operating life. In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year round access to pumps and replacement parts.
- Heavy-duty cast iron receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
Built-In Features For Precise, Dependable Performance
- Motors: Heavy-duty, ball bearing, close-coupled pump motors with stainless steel shaft. 3450 RPM for greater efficiency and more economical operation.
- Float Switch: Two-pole, drip proof case, stainless steel float and float rod, double-break silver-to-silver contacts. Float travel adjustment is easy, visible and accessible.
- Automatic Venting: Provides for efficient operation and long life by venting air and flushing seal area.
- Large Tanks: Plenty of capacity for maximum rating of pump. Return inlet is low. Occupies a minimum of floor space.
- Centrifugal Pump: Offers a wide range of pressures and GPM. Unique design features provide for ease of servicing.
- Impeller: Made of brass for long life. Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load.
- “SterlSeal” Pump Seal (A): Features the ultimate in ceramic technology for exceptionally long life. Because the seal runs on the bronze impeller hub, the motor shaft is literally outside the pump. Consequently, the shaft is not exposed to corrosion by condensate. Rated for temperatures up to 250ºF.
- Isolation Valve (B): Optional on 4100 Series Condensate Pumps