Sterlco 925-8-60 Inverted Bucket Trap 2 inch NPT 60 PSI Max OP is designed for extended service and low maintenance with low, medium and high pressure steam. Sterlco® Bucket Traps feature an inverted bucket design with corrosion resistant stainless steel parts for optimal performance with blast coils, laundry equipment, hot water heaters, steam kettles and a broad range of industrial and process applications.
Sterlco 925-8-60 bucket traps are selected for the actual pressure differential of your application, and the valve seat and plug are in the top, away from the dirt and debris that collects in the trap body. A trap being used for a greater differential than its rating will not open. Conversely, a trap with a rating which exceeds the differential pressure will operate at a reduced capacity.
- Available in 1/2, 75, 1.0, 1-1/4, 2.0 and 2-1/2 NPT sizes.
- High strength cast iron bodies.
- Low maintenance – tolerates dirty steam – for maximum service life and reliability.
- Immediate condensate discharge at saturated steam temperature.
- Meets MIL Spec WWT-696
- Model: 925
- PMO: 60 psid.
- Max. Condensate: 19825 lbs.
- Orifice: 5/8 (inch)
- Pipe Size: 2.0 NPT
- Prime Plug: 2 (inch)
- Face to Face: 13 (inch)
- Height: 21-5/16 (inch)
- C: C.L to Bottom: 11 (inch)
- Weight: 131 lbs.
- Max. Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Cap & Body: ASTM A48 CI 30
- Gasket: Compressed Non-asbestos
- Bolt/Nut: Grade 5 of 7
- Valve/Vale Seat: Stainless Steel
- Retainer: Stainless Steel
- Lever: Stainless Steel
- Bucket: Stainless Steel
include installation on steam systems serving autoclaves, steam mains, desuperheaters, stills,water heaters, sterilizers, cylinder or drum dryers and many other steam systems. Models for air systems are available also. Advanced steam trap designs can include optional items such as the integral strainer and air eliminator.