Xantrex 804-1210 804-2410 TRUECHARGE2 Dual Bank Battery Charger 24vDC 10 Amp lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. Designed for marine and commercial applications worldwide, the TRUECHARGE2 10-amp replaces the former best-selling, first-generation TRUECHARGE 10TB unit and features universal auto ranging input voltage (90 Vac to 265 Vac, 47 to 63 Hz), which can be used in most parts of the world. The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp is smaller and lighter than its predecessor and can be mounted in a variety of positions.
The TRUECHARGE2 10-amp charger uses power factor correction to deliver a full three-stage charge cycle. As a result, the charger requires less incoming AC power to operate at its peak efficiency, freeing up more usable AC power for onboard electronics.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charging
Less shore power is required for charging batteries, freeing up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reducing the likelihood of tripping shore power breakers.
- Operating temperature – 0 to 65°C
- Storage temperature – -40 to 80°C
- Battery connection – Two positive terminals One negative terminal
- Dimensions – (H x W x L) 2.7 x 5.4 x 8.8” (70 x 138 x 224 mm)
- Weight – 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)
- Warranty – Two year
- Part Numbers – 804-1210