The Xantrex 817-2000 Freedom X Inverter Truesine 2000W, 120AC/12DC Hardwire Transfer offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F – 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
The Xantrex Freedom X True sine wave 120 Vac is an inverter with a built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator).
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring
Built-in Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
Xantrex 817-2000 Specifications:
|Output voltage||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Continuous Power||2000 W (16.7 A)|
|Surge Power||4000 W (33.3 A), 2 Seconds|
|Output waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Transfer relay||30 A|
|Dimensions||14.6 x 10.8 x 3.9 in (370 x 275 x 100 mm)|
|Inverter weight||14.7 lbs (6.7 kg)|
|Shipping weight||18.0 lbs (8.2 kg)|