The Exeltech XP1100-12 sine wave inverter 1100 watt, 12vdc to AC inverter is a 12vDC INPUT to 100vAC,120vAC, or 230vAC output. Configurable to operate just about any AC load anywhere. Ultra lightweight, yet rugged enough for the most extreme mobile environments. UL listed to 1950 for telecom applications. Made in USA.
Exeltech XP1100-12 inverter can supply twice their rated output power for 3 seconds, in order to start motors or supply in-rush currents to electronic loads. If output power is exceeded for greater than 3 seconds, output voltage is reduced to a level which will provide the inverter’s rated power to the load by clipping tops of the waveform. The Exeltech XP1100-12 inverter can operate safely in this mode indefinitely Exeltech’s XP-Series inverters can output their full rated power continuously at 30 C (86 F). The inverter is de-rated 20% of its full power for every 10 C over 30 C. IE; 80% of normal capacity at 40 C, 60% at 50 C . . . Etc.
Basic features for all models
- DC Inputs: Positive (+) and Negative (-) input terminals are 3/8″ studs with brass hardware. They are accessed under the rear cover. Use “Appendix A” to choose the appropriate gauge wire for your specific model.
- Remote ON/OFF: Provides the user with a remote method to turn the inverter on and off. “REMOTE” connection is on the barrier terminal strip located under the rear cover.
- AC Outputs: All domestic models have two NEMA – 15 outlets (standard wall receptacle), and NEMA -Wd6 outlets (T slot, 5-20R receptacle) on XPX. These are located on the front panel of the unit. XP-600, XP-1100 and XP-2000 230 VAC inverters will have an IEC-320 receptacle located on the front panel. Additionally, the unit may be hard-wired to appliance/load using connections on the barrier terminal strip, located under rear cover.
- Cooling: Provided by a thermostatically controlled brushless fan located on the front panel.
- Power ON LED: Located on the front panel, will be “ON” when inverter is powered up, and DC power is available.
- Low Battery & Thermal Buzzer: Produces an audible alarm if DC input voltage falls to a level within 2% to 4% of the low limit of inverter, or, if there is an over temperature condition.
- On/OFF switch Located on front panel; turns the inverter on and off.
- Over voltage: protection When input voltage to the inverter exceeds set limits, the inverter will immediately and without warning shut off. When input voltage returns to normal range, the inverter will immediately restart.
- Under Voltage Protection: When battery voltage falls to within 2% to 4% of low line voltage, the LOW BAT/THERM buzzer will sound. If the condition continues without reducing load to the inverter or adding charge to the battery, the inverter will shut off. When voltage rises to approximately 85% of nominal battery voltage the inverter will turn back on and the alarm condition will clear.
- Over Temperature Protection: The inverter is also protected against overheating. It will provide its full rated output up to the temperature listed in the specification sheet.
- Overpower Short Circuit Protection: XP600/ 1100 inverters have three levels of overpower protection. The first limits peak instantaneous current. The second system limits absolute power coming from the module.
- LED Status for XP2000
More info… Exeltech XP600 – 1100 – 2000 Series Brochure.pdf
Extra info… Exeltech XP600-1100 Series Addendum.pdf
There are no reviews yet.