The Exeltech XP125-12 125W 12vdc Sine Wave Inverter is a 12vDC INPUT to 100vAC,120vAC, or 230vAC output. Configurable to operate just about any AC load anywhere. Ultra lightweight, yet rugged enough for the most extreme mobile environments. UL listed to 1950 for telecom applications. Made in USA.
Exeltech’s XP125 series inverters are capable of exceeding their rated power by 10% for a limited time. The Exeltech XP125-12 capability at this level is primarily dependant upon temperature. If output power is exceeded, output voltage is reduced to a level which will provide the inverter’s rated power to the load by clipping tops of the waveform. The inverter can operate safely in this mode indefinitely. Should the overload condition clear, the inverter will again provide the cleanest Sine Wave in the industry.
Basic features for all models
- DC Inputs (12v-108v) a 3? non-terminated, two conductor power cord is provided. Insulation on the negative (-) conductor is black and insulation on the positive (+) conductor is red.
- AC Outputs one NEMA-15 outlet (standard wall receptacle) is located on the Front Panel.
- Low Battery/Thermal Buzzer produces an audible alarm if DC input voltage falls to a level within 2% to 4% of the low limit of inverter, or, if there is an over temperature condition.
- Over voltage protection If input voltage to the inverter exceeds set limits, the inverter will immediately and without warning shut off.
- Under voltage protection When battery voltage falls to within 2% to 4% of low line voltage, the LOW BATT / THERM buzzer will sound.
- Over temperature protection
Note: GFI receptacle not available on XP125 series
More info… Exeltech XP125 Series Brochure.pdf